Are you planning to buy a white Sapphire but don’t know where to start? Look no further!
In this article, we will guide you through the complete process of selecting a pure and accurate white Sapphire. We will cover everything from identifying the right Sapphire to ensuring you get the best deal for your money. So, to buy a white Sapphire, read on and get the best tips and advice.
What are the properties of White Sapphire?
White Sapphire Stone is a rare and precious gemstone that has multiple properties, some of which are :
- This is very hard, and they are considered the hardest gemstone ranging at nine on a scale of 1 to 10.
- This is very much shiny and sparks too much.
- The crafting of jewellery also happens with the use of White Sapphire.
- These are durable and resist scratches as well.
- The White Gemstones have the property of connecting the wearer to spirituality.
- The white Sapphire also comes in shades of pale and is very intense.
- This has a very sharp reflective property which gives it a radiant look.
- The stone has the power of the moon to carry the administration, which explains that this traps the moon’s energy by making it more effective.
- This also passes the calming and soothing effect, which helps attain inner peace and stabilize emotional balance and clarity.
- It has a glass-like lustre and is usually colourless or slightly off-white.
What are the benefits of wearing white Sapphire?
The gemstone is majorly found in parts of the world, including India, Sri Lanka and Thailand. White Sapphire gives mental satisfaction by balancing emotional and phycological thoughts. The person wearing this also brings good luck, success, abundance, and prosperity.
It is also believed that the person who wears this can quickly develop patience and promote focus with determination. The colour white of the white Sapphire also purifies negative thoughts by healing the inner soul, protecting the body from negative energies and evil eyes or spirits.
Does White Quartz Crystal and White Sapphire are same?
The answer is no; these two materials are different as they have other properties and purposes for using them. White Quartz is a silicon dioxide mineral, while Sapphire is composed of aluminium oxide. The two minerals have different chemical compositions and physical properties, such as hardness and refractive index.
Winding it up:
To identify whether you are purchasing natural sapphire, check whether the gemstone is fit and qualified by the gemologist. You should also check the spark and radiance that the substance shows, and the gemologist will also test the gemstone’s originality.
White Sapphire is utilised in customising engagement rings or necklaces, and earrings. With various possible shapes and sizes, the white Sapphire can complement any jewellery piece perfectly.