Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure that performs on eyelids. It is done to remove the excess skin or muscle, repair the droopy eyelids and reduce the bagginess from the lower eyelids. It is also called eye lift surgery. People usually do Blepharoplasty for cosmetic reasons, but it is also an effective way to improve the eyesight in older people whose droopy and sagging upper eyelids create problems or get in the form of their vision.
An eye lift is usually performed along with other procedures such as filler injections, laser resurfacing, or forehead lifts. Removing excess tissues and muscles can improve your vision. Lower and upper Blepharoplasty can make your eyes appear more alert and younger. Choose an excellent cosmetic surgeon like dr Jung money to get the best eye lift surgery experience. You can consider Blepharoplasty if you have
- Droopy or baggy eyelids
- Excess skin on lower eyelids
- Excess skin on upper eyelids
- Bags under your eyes.
What are the disadvantages of the Blepharoplasty procedure?
Like any other surgical procedure, Blepharoplasty also has some risks and disadvantages. The possible risks and disadvantages of eyelift surgery may include-
- Bleeding and infection
- Difficulty in closing eyes and other eyelid issues
- Dry, red, irritated eyes
- Injury to eye muscles and tissues
- Abnormal coloring of eyelids
- Eyelid skin that abnormally folds in or out
- A pulled down lower lid lash line
- The requirement for a follow-up journey
- Risks associated with surgery, including reaction to blood clots and anesthesia
- eye lift surgery cost is high, which may be out of budget for many people
- Health insurance may not cover the eye lift cost
How to prepare for the eye lift surgery?
Before deciding on eyelift surgery, you’ll have an appointment to meet with the eye surgeon or plastic surgeon who specializes in eye surgery to discuss-
- Your treatment expectations. An honest discussion of the wishes, motivations, and hopes for the surgery will provide a satisfactory outcome or result. The surgeon will tell if you are a good fit for the procedure or not.
- Medical history. Your plastic surgeon will ask several questions regarding your past surgeries and current health conditions such as glaucoma, dry eyes, circulatory problems, allergies, thyroid, or diabetes. The doctor will also ask about the vitamins, medications, or supplements you take.
We can conclude that the above-given information is valuable and informative regarding eyelift surgery, the disadvantages of Blepharoplasty, how to prepare for eyelift surgery, and more. For more information, contact premieresurgicalarts.com.